solutions manual Thermodynamics Klein Nellis
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
1. Basic concepts
2. Thermodynamic properties
3. Energy and energy transport
4. General application of the first law
5. The second law of thermodynamics
8. Power cycles
9. Refrigeration and heat pump cycles
10. Property relations for pure fluids
11. Mixtures and multi-component phase equilibrium
14. Chemical equilibrium
15. Statistical thermodynamics
16. Compressible flow.
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.